(B. Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac)
Behind the Tower is a cheap holiday rental for your vacation in Pisa. Enjoy the freedom of feeling at home in Tuscany while renting a comfortable apartment at a low cost.
Have a weekend getaway in Pisa or stay a bit longer and visit the surrounding area. For stays of up to 3 weeks, our prices are more affordable than most hotels.
Short Term Rentals
In high season the apartment is rented preferably by the week. In mid- and low season shorter stays are possible, including week-end visits. The numerous low-cost airlines flying to Pisa airport bring Tuscany closer to everybody! Take advantage of the many offers!
Minimum stay: 3 nights. It is never possible to rent the apartment for less than 3 days.
|1 or 2 people||3 or 4 people|
|3 nights||€ 280||€ 300|
|4-6 nights||€ 80 per night||€ 90 per night|
|1 Week||€ 500||€ 600|
Prices are in euros and are for the entire apartment for the period indicated.
- 3-6 week days : stays of min. 3 days starting between Monday and Thursday.
- Weekend : check-in on Friday - check-out on Monday
- Week : 7 day stays starting any day except Saturdays
Terms and conditions
Behind the Tower is exclusively non-smoking.
The short-term rental price includes:
- small gift basket containing local products (only for weekly rentals)
- bedroom linen, kitchen and bathroom towels (changed weekly)
- final cleaning
- consumption of water, electricity and gas
- use of the washing machine and iron
- pick-up service at the airport or at the train station
The short-term rental price does not include
- cellphone rental, price upon request
- use of the second bed for groups of only 2 guests - 10 euros per stay or per week for stays of longer than one week
Check-in between 3pm and 6pm. Generally possible any day except for Saturdays. It is possible to alter the arrival time given advance notice.
Possibility to check-in and check-out on Saturdays exclusively upon request.
On the day of departure, the apartment must be vacated by 10am.
Pets are welcome. Guests are responsible for any damages to the apartment and furniture.
A sum equal to 50% of the total rental price must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining 50% is to be paid in cash at the time of arrival.
Upon arrival, guests must leave a security deposit of 100 euros which will be returned at the time of departure provided that there is no damage to the premises.
In the case of a cancellation of a confirmed reservation a cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellation up to and including 60 days before arrival date: 30% of total agreed upon price
- Cancellation less than 60 days before arrival date: 50% of total agreed upon price
And don't forget...
Thank you in advance! And don't forget to check our special offers page!